LlamaVision developed the Noggin Wordsmith app as an ad-supported app. This SERVICE is provided by LlamaVision at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page informs visitors about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for those who choose to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
To enhance your experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, your Android advertising ID. This information will be retained on your device and will not be collected by us in any way.
Our app utilizes third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Below are the necessary links to the privacy policies of third-party service providers used by the Noggin Wordsmith app:
- Google Play Services: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google AdSense: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Please review the privacy policies of these third-party service providers to understand their data collection and usage practices.
We would like to inform you that if you encounter an error while using our Service, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone, referred to as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s IP address, device name, operating system version, app configuration when using our Service, time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are small files containing data that serve as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from websites you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information and strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Children’s privacy is extremely important to us at llamavision.com. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, nor do we target our content or services to children.
Most of the content on our website is informational and educational in nature, dealing with topics related to artificial intelligence and its use in everyday life. The writing style is geared toward adults and is not intended for children. The content is for adults to keep up to date with the latest technology and understand its use and impact on their lives.
We do have a quiz section on our website, but it focuses on scientific achievements, technological breakthroughs, general knowledge, and other topics, which are typically not of interest to children.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us immediately. We will delete the information as soon as possible and take appropriate steps to prevent future access to or collection of personal information from children.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
1. To facilitate our Service;
2. To provide the Service on our behalf;
3. To perform Service-related services; or
4. To help us analyze how our Service is used.
We inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information to perform tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Related Privacy Policies
GDPR Compliance (EU)
LlamaVision is committed to ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for users within the European Union. The GDPR aims to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU, granting them greater control over their personal information.
The legal basis for processing users’ personal information is their consent when using our Service. Users have the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing conducted before withdrawal.
Under GDPR, EU users have the following rights concerning their personal information:
- Right to access: Users can request a copy of their personal information collected and processed by us.
- Right to rectification: Users can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to erasure: Users can request the deletion of their personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: Users can request a limitation on processing their personal information under specific conditions.
- Right to data portability: Users can request a copy of their personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, enabling them to transfer the data to another service provider.
- Right to object: Users can object to the processing of their personal information for direct marketing purposes or other legitimate interests.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Compliance (for California residents)
LlamaVision is committed to ensuring compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for users who are California residents. The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
Under CCPA, California residents have the following rights concerning their personal information:
- Right to know: Users can request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, the purpose of collection, and any third parties with whom we share the information.
- Right to delete: Users can request the deletion of their personal information under certain circumstances.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information: Users can direct us not to sell their personal information, as applicable.
- Right to non-discrimination: Users have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of their CCPA rights.
Please note that LlamaVision does not sell users’ personal information.
For more information about the CCPA or to submit a request, California residents can visit the California Attorney General’s website at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.